Current Rates Sunday - Thursday $190 per double per night; Friday - Saturday $200 per double per night;
Christmas - January 2014 $250 per double per night; $260 twin single; $220 single
Public Holidays: $220 per double per night; $200 single
Payment Details Prices for single night stay. For current standby rates see 'Book Online' page. Discounts may apply for longer stays and when the complete house is booked. Please ask at time of booking for further details. One extra adult in a single bed in a room $65 per night with breakfast. During Christmas and public holidays there is a minimum 2 night stay. Gap nights may be available.
WINTER WARMER SPECIALS! Book the whole house with all three guestrooms for two nights' stay and receive 15% discount on accommodation. Ring for details. Includes accommodation for six people in three guestrooms and cooked breakfast both days. Guest lounge with wood fires. Minimum two night's stay. Valid during June/July 2013; Conditions apply and bookings are subject to availability.
Book directly online on secure payments site (SSL) on the 'Book Online' button. Call Chris and Debbie on 02 4455 4449 | 0418 453 394 to book over the phone or for our direct deposit details. We accept EFTPOS No GST is applicable.
Check-in/out Arrival time 2.00pm and check-out 10.00am. For early check-in or for later checkout, by prior arrangement and depending on outgoing/incoming guests, an early check-in fee/late check-out fee of $30 per hour or part thereof for each guest room applies.Terms and Conditions*
- A reservation fee of 50% of the full tariff is required to confirm the booking. A booking that has not been confirmed by a deposit being paid is not guaranteed. Payment of the deposit constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. The deposit is non-refundable unless we are able to rebook the property. You may pay both portions of the tariff up front, or pay the deposit initially and then the remainder on arrival.
- In the event of cancellation more than 14 days prior to the planned date of arrival, your deposit will be refunded, less $30 administration fee per room.
- In the event of cancellation of the booking, or part thereof, less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, or once occupied, there will be no refund unless and until the guestroom is re-let for the total period of the original booking. An admin fee of $30 per room will be deducted from the payment held before the remainder is refunded.
- In the event of cancellation within 72 hours of the arrival date, the deposit is forfeited.
- In the event the property becomes unavailable for your stay a full refund will be given to you.
- You are responsible for breakages, damage, theft and loss to the property. Please report these to management. Damage through misuse will incur a charge. Personal belongings and lost property: It is the guest’s responsibility to organise postage or a courier to receive their belongings back at your own cost.
Our century old historic B&B offers the ideal setting for couples seeking a romantic getaway! In consideration of other guests, no children under 12 years old unless whole house is booked. All guest rooms have private en suite and lounge. All rooms are Non-Smoking. Tariff includes cooked breakfast and a menu selection. Please let us know at time of booking if you have any special dietary requirements.
Gift vouchers for accommodation and High Tea! A great way to celebrate a special occasion, to catch up with friends or as a thank you gift.
Each guestroom individually decorated to create a unique ambience. The Green Room (left) features prints by photographer Max Dupain; The Milton Room (centre photo) features historic photos and Australiana; The Outback Room features local photography and artworks!