BOOK ONLINE OR CALL US!
Current and Standby Rates in double and single rooms, check availability and securely Book Online. Call Chris and Debbie Τ 02 4455 4449; Μ 0418 453 394. Discounts may apply for longer stays and when the complete house is booked. Please ask at time of booking for our High Tea package deal!
Rates from 01st February 2014 (excluding Public Holidays) Sunday - Thursday $200 per double per night; Friday - Saturday $220 per double per night (Queen bed room); Sunday - Thursday $210; Friday - Saturday $230 (King bed/twin single room)
Christmas Day - January 2014 (Minimum two nights) $280 per double per night (Queen room); $290 per double per night (King room). Public Holidays (Minimum two nights) $250 per double per night. One extra adult in a single bed in a room $65 per night with breakfast.
Payment via EFTPOS and Credit cards accepted.
Terms and Conditions*
- A reservation fee of 50% of the full tariff is required to confirm the booking. A booking that has not been confirmed by a deposit being paid is not guaranteed. Payment of the deposit constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You may pay both portions of the tariff up front in one transaction, or pay the deposit initially and then the remainder on arrival.
- In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable unless we are able to re-book the property. If cancelled more than 21 days prior to the planned date of arrival, your deposit will be refunded less $50 administration fee per room.
- In the event of cancellation of the booking or part thereof, less than 21 days prior to your arrival date, or once occupied, there will be no refund unless and until the guestroom/s are re-let for the total period of the original booking. An admin fee of $50 per room will be deducted from the payment held before the remainder is refunded.
- In the event of cancellation within 14 days of the arrival date, the deposit is forfeited.
- In the event the property becomes unavailable for your stay a full refund will be given to you.
- You are responsible for breakages, damage, theft and loss to the property. Please report these to management. Damage through misuse will incur a charge.
- Personal belongings and lost property: It is the guest's responsibility to organise postage or a courier to receive their belongings back at your own cost.
Check-in: 2.00pm Check out: 10.00am. For early check-in or for later checkout, by prior arrangement and depending on outgoing/incoming guests, an early check-in fee/late check-out fee of $25 per hour or part thereof for each guest room applies.
Our century old historic B&B offers the ideal setting for couples seeking a romantic getaway! In consideration of other guests, no children under 12 years old unless whole house is booked. All guest rooms have private en suite and lounge. All rooms are Non-Smoking. Tariff includes cooked breakfast and a menu selection. Please let us know at time of booking if you have any special dietary requirements.
Gift vouchers for accommodation and High Tea! A great way to celebrate a special occasion, to catch up with friends or as a thank you gift.